Marquis replacement jets

Dec 7, 2008
Michigan
I was just wondering if anyone knows some websites for replacement parts such as jets for a Marquis 2003 spa.

I have been searching without luck, I actually found like 1-2 or sites that have Marquis replacement parts but some have jets and some don't. There are a couple jets we need to replace and no one has the replacement jets at the stores near us. Just wondering if anyone knows any good sites out there???

It'll be easier to search by the generic part numbers for the jets. They're probably made by waterway or hydroair or somebody else. If possible, take one of the jet faces out and see if you can spot any numbers molded into it. If not, post a few pics with a ruler or measuring tape beside the jet and I'll see if I can help.

Hello all... I haven't been able to get the measurements and pics of the jets yet but will do it asap; my work schedule is hective this weekend since I will be putting in 48hrs the next three days. Ugh... I cant tell you how nice it will be to sit in the hot tub once up and running... so until then... thanks

Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting pictures for the jets, but I was actually quite surprised when my hubby and I went to a local spa shop that didn't know was near us that are actually able to order us the jets directly from Marquis. I guess taking a drive and realizing that the "spa" store wasn't a salon type of store... hahaha.. blonde moment I guess. But seriously their advertising for this store made it seem like it was a beauty day spa thing but it was actually a spa spa store...!!!! :hammer:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.