Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Marquis replacement jets

1. Back To Top    #1

Marquis replacement jets

I was just wondering if anyone knows some websites for replacement parts such as jets for a Marquis 2003 spa.

I have been searching without luck, I actually found like 1-2 or sites that have Marquis replacement parts but some have jets and some don't. There are a couple jets we need to replace and no one has the replacement jets at the stores near us. Just wondering if anyone knows any good sites out there???
    "Sometimes you have to look reality in the eyes and deny it." --Unknown

2003 Marquis Reward 6 person spa/320 gallons/2 filters/ozonator (unknown if it still works, the ozonator that is.)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Marquis replacement jets

It'll be easier to search by the generic part numbers for the jets. They're probably made by waterway or hydroair or somebody else. If possible, take one of the jet faces out and see if you can spot any numbers molded into it. If not, post a few pics with a ruler or measuring tape beside the jet and I'll see if I can help.

3. Back To Top    #3

My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

4. Back To Top    #4

Thank you soooo much!!!! I will have pictures and measurements as soon as I can get to them today! Thank you again....

2003 Marquis Reward 6 person spa/320 gallons/2 filters/ozonator (unknown if it still works, the ozonator that is.)

5. Back To Top    #5

My pool is a 10,500 gallon (420 Sq Ft ) kidney shape. A hand made sheer decent waterfeature. STA-RITE HRPB30, Sand filter 30" 98 GPM,
    1 HP Maxi-Glas 2 pump, BBB Method, Taylor K-2005 test kit, 50 Watt 12V low-voltage pond light illuminates the pool at night for a nice soft glow.
    250 gallon stand-alone hot tub. Got it FREE!

6. Back To Top    #6

Hello all... I haven't been able to get the measurements and pics of the jets yet but will do it asap; my work schedule is hective this weekend since I will be putting in 48hrs the next three days. Ugh... I cant tell you how nice it will be to sit in the hot tub once up and running... so until then... thanks

7. Back To Top    #7

Sorry I haven't gotten around to posting pictures for the jets, but I was actually quite surprised when my hubby and I went to a local spa shop that didn't know was near us that are actually able to order us the jets directly from Marquis. I guess taking a drive and realizing that the "spa" store wasn't a salon type of store... hahaha.. blonde moment I guess. But seriously their advertising for this store made it seem like it was a beauty day spa thing but it was actually a spa spa store...!!!!