Any idea on size of box for Intex 18'x48" Ultra Frame?

ebgbjo

Jun 13, 2015
Kentucky
Hello, everyone. My husband and I are debating on getting our first pool in the next week or so, but since we don't own a truck or anything, we are limited on what we are able to pick up from the store and having one shipped to our house ends up adding almost $100 or more.

We are considering the Intex 18'x48" from Walmart since it is only $349.00 Intex 18 Ultra Frame Swimming Pool - Walmart.com. All of the stores around us have been out of any pools that are not 42" so I haven't been able to visually check out the size of the box the Intex 18'x48" pool comes in. I also have had no luck finding box dimensions on any store websites. Would anyone here happen to have this pool style and still have the box and be able to post measurements for me?

Thank you.

Re: Any idea on size of box for Intex 18'x48" Ultra Frame?

I have an ENVOY and the 16x48 JUSTTTT fit in back with seats
folded down. Surely you know someone with a truck. Almost thoight I was gonna need
my truck but it fit. So that tells u what your gonna need! Or find a small trailer if u have a hitch

- - - Updated - - -

You're in Kentucky. Surely you can find a moonshiner with a truck :)

We are military family and really don't know enough people here yet, especially anyone that we can just ask to borrow truck from lol

I saw that the box for the Coleman 18'x48" would fit fine in our hatchback because it is longer than it is wider and was just curious if the Intex 18'x48 was the same way. We do not want the Coleman however because it is selling at 549.00 compared to the current price of the Intext at 349 which includes almost everything we need from the get go.

After several date changes of delivery and then store associates looking for an hour, we finally have our pool. The box fit fine in the car and actually could have probably fit the 22'x52" that I really wanted. After waiting a few days for nicer weather, we are finally going to start pool set up now.

I will be back soon for recommendations for filters :/

After several date changes of delivery and then store associates looking for an hour, we finally have our pool. The box fit fine in the car and actually could have probably fit the 22'x52" that I really wanted. After waiting a few days for nicer weather, we are finally going to start pool set up now.

I will be back soon for recommendations for filters :/
What kinda car did u guys have? I'm wondering the same thing if it would fit in the car.

Just open the box and put the pieces in separate. There are a bunch of bags and boxes within the box. I had to do that anyway, because the box weighs a ton and there was no way for me to lift it. The separate pieces are easily manageable.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.