PH – 7.6 ppm
CH – 220 ppm
CYA – 80 ppm
TA – 120 ppm
Salt – 2900 ppm
Phosphate – 2500 ppb
Iron – 0 ppm
Copper – 0 ppm

Have used approximately 12 litters of Natural Chemistry Pool Perfect + PHOSfree over a 7 day period and have not moved my phosphate level.

I know there are several debates regarding phosphates in pool water. The first debate focuses on the acceptable level of phosphates in pool water to minimize algae growth. Several vendors of phosphate remover products state that the maximum level should be125 ppb and some say below 100 ppb.

I have never had an algae problem. BUT recently have hand an insect problem. I white net daily… hundreds of tiny insects.

Have Zinnia growing on the outside of the pool cage.

I am not going to rescreen with the new screens to keep them out.

No fertilizer, city water added, recent 8" of rain during the process.

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

If you do any searching of this forum for phosphates you will see this statement repeated over and over: "Phosphates do not matter in a properly chlorinated pool".

The pool store is just stealing your money.

If you want to take control of your pool, then keep reading the forum and asking questions. The Key though is to invest in one of the Recommended Test Kits and stop letting the pool store test your water (results which we have found to be inaccurate and inconsistent).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.