Hayward Robot connector??

sanfordturbo

LifeTime Supporter
Sep 6, 2007
My inground pool has a special hole where I connect my hayward robot. It is more like a jet nozzle that shoots water into the hose that connects to the robot. Anyways, the hose connector usually twists into the port and locks in. Well, the hose doesn't twist lock into the port anymore. The plastic locking teeth in the jet nozzle have broken off. I'm not talking about the connector on the hose to the robot, i'm talking about the jet nozzle in the wall of the pool.

My question is: What is this connector called? I want to get a new one, but don't know how to find it online. I believe it screws out of the socket, so it should be easy to replace.

Sounds like you have a pressure side Hayward cleaner (probably a viper or phantom). The part you need should be available from any Hayward dealer or a pool store that can get parts. The part you need is called a universal wall fitting (if it's the part that is screwed into the wall return that the cleaner hose attaches to).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.