View new posts

AV8TOR

Dec 6, 2008
Fort Worth TX
When I click on View New posts is gives me this "New Posts (since December 31st, 1969, 6:00 pm)" I was hoping for something newer than 1969. Maybe like since last visit. Is there something I need to set to change it from 1969. (Images of a DeLorean are popping in my mind right now)

AV8TOR said:
When I click on View New posts is gives me this "New Posts (since December 31st, 1969, 6:00 pm)" I was hoping for something newer than 1969. Maybe like since last visit. Is there something I need to set to change it from 1969. (Images of a DeLorean are popping in my mind right now)

Does it show the correct post time for your post above? If so, try clearing your cookies and see if that helps. Also, what browser are you using? I'm running the Db repair function on my end to cover the bases.

waste said:
What time does it say your last visit was (upper left hand under the "become a tfp supporter" icon ) ? Sometimes mine won't update unless I've been off the boards for a few hours.

Its says Last visit was: December 7th, 2008, 11:13 am - don't know what it was before because I did not look but maybe I did wait long enough to check it because it is correct now. Thanks for your help.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.