Skimmer problem

I found this Youtube link (below). Not the greatest, but at 29 sec into the video you can pause and see somewhat how they have that vacuum attachment hooked up - at least a little bit. I'm still looing for something (video) better.

Pool Maintanence Kit | Intex 58959E - YouTube
Thank you. I finally figured out the vac. This particular vac goes into the inlet (suction) so I was able to vac the pool and get rid of most of the debris.

The skimmer is still a mystery. I tried hooking it to the inlet. Now it just sits there doing nothing. Before the return jet was causing the basket and housing to float out of the skimmer. After reading the Manuel I discovered is says you have to have the housing rim installed to hold everything in place. I don't even remember seeing a rim. However I was able to find the replacement for that part on eBay. So in the end it'll all work out hopefully.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.