Troubleshooting Jandy LED light

Jun 9, 2012
Macungie, PA
OK...I have a 120v Jandy LED light that we do not use much but did have it on one time this year. Just tried it on today and it will not turn on. Trying to troubleshoot it I see it has an LED Panel and not just a bulb. So, simply changing the bulb is out. It is wired to a switch at the filter. The filter works fine and so does an outlet running landscape lighting. I flipped the GFCI breaker and everything turns off. I flipped the light switch fast and slow and also left it turned on and had no response. This is only the 5th year of the light and like I said, very little use. We have had some minor power surges recently during storms. So...how do I troubleshoot this? I will start small and change the switch. Can the whole panel blow and not work at all or will just some colors not work? I am no looking forward to buying a brand new LED panel.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Determine if there is power to light wire. If there is than bad light. Replacing the whole light might be a better option because the guts cost almost as much. and if its not the guts, back to changing the whole light. Plus you may have a warranty with the whole light.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.