Best Pool Basketball Hoop

Jun 12, 2015
Baltimore, MD
Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a home with an in ground pool in it. The first thing my kids want is a poolside basketball hoop so they can play water basketball of course. If you have any experience with pool basketball hoops, could you please share?

Btw, The second one mentioned here is the one I am leaning on buying: http://waterbasketballhoop.com/best-poolside-basketball-hoop/

thank in advance for your response.

Welcome poolshark! :wave: Glad to hear from you. Being that the NBA play-offs are happening, there's a big spike in basketball sales I'm assuming. :) There were several such discussions in this forum a week or two ago. You might want to just hit the TFP "Search" button for examples. Many folks posted pics and/or links to some good products - both post slide-in and portable. Good luck!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later.

I personally prefer the floating kind. While they're not real, he missed shots almost always stay in the pool. The ball goes out of the pool quite a bit with the post kind, even when kids are older/better, and that becomes a real pain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.