BR-4
PH-6.8

FC-3.5
CC-1
TC-4.5
CH-275
TA-50
CYA-30

Plugged in numbers and printed recommended adjustments, my question is where to start lol. I'm new here and would appreciate all the help I can get. Also my pool is crystal if that helps.

Thank You for your help

Congrats on your TF 100

PH and FC are low.

CC is high.

You need to raise PH to 7.4

How does your water look?

- - - Updated - - -

Oops I see water is crystal clear.
Once you add bleach and bring PH up the CC should come down

Hi Yankee,

your pH needs to come up a bit.
Your FC at 3.5 with CYA of 30 is fine.

Using Borax to raise your pH will slightly raise your TA, which is ok. I wouldnt worry about intentionally adjusting TA right now.
wait a bit and see how yoru pH reacts and how often you have to adjust it. test it every day or 2 over a couple of week period and if you have to adjust pH often, then consider making adjustment to it.

You could consider raising your CYA a bit if you want to, but 30 is fine if it suits you.

If you would add which type of surface you have (plaster, vinyl, fiberglass), they surface type matters and it would help us help you.
Also, add how you chlorineate the pool...i.e, SWG or liquid chlorine. That matters too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.