Losing water at corners of intex ultraframe rectangular

sca10

Sep 10, 2013
Dallas, TX
Hello. We have a 16x32 intex ultraframe rectangular. The liner drops a couple of inches at each of the 4 corners, and water is constantly splashing over them when kids in the pool. If anyone has any advise on how to block the corners off, I would really appreciate it. It's always wet around the pool, which is a problem since it's level. Has anyone seen how this can be blocked off somehow? All advise greatly appreciated. Thanks

Post a pic of a corner, but I'd look at taking some foam or thick vinyl and gluing it in the corners to help a little. You may be able to find some thick pool liner at a pool store or from an installer if you know any and use that.

Had same issue this season. Here's my solution using a deep bin from ikea kids storage. Need two bins for 4 corners. Cut to shape of corner. Drill holes. I may have done over kill. And string up. Zip ties probably just as good. image.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 184
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.