No Juice on Intex Krystal Clear System

Jun 7, 2013
Hello
Just got the pool up and running, plug in my SWG and I am getting no power. No lights on unit, and no light on GF Transformer unit by plug.
Is it possible its a fuse issue or transformer (I think that's what its called)--(Its by plug and trips when unplugged).
Thanks for any insight, this is only the 3rd season of use.

Some models have a plug in gfci and some models have a molded on gfci. The plug in ones are replaceable, but the molded on ones aren't without cutting the old one off and replacing it with a plug in one. That's really a job for an electrician. Plus, even if you replace it there's no guarantee that the unit itself isn't bad.

I have the CS8110 model, and there is no fuse in that one. Water leaked into mine and ruined it so that it would not reset. I removed it altogether and replaced it with a regular plug. The entire circuit is already on a GFCI in the house, so I didn't see any need for two of them in series.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.