Measure existing pool slope?

Having the depth go from 4' to 7' should occur over a 9' distance as opposed to 7' 3" to conform to the 1' in 3' slope rule, I know I wanted a steeper grade than that but the builder said no. Seems like they need to add some gunite to correct the slope. If the overall depth was 8' it would be just about the right slope over 7' 3". They definetly messed up the shallow end slope, they owe you a fix there.

You say that like that I'm unaware of what the design is supposed to be. The design and slope were clearly laid out from day one, it's in the first "Pool Depth" pic I posted.

Yes it is. But in your initial thread you kept mentioned the steepness of the slope. I just wanted to make sure you understood that the drawing was steeper. To some people those drawings are greek. Sorry if I offended you. I was only trying to help. good luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.