And now for something completely different...

Gack, I would not visit that site just because of all the adverts they have all over the place.

What's more annoying?

Is it the constant churn of bots posting variations of the same, ridiculous questions, over, and over? Or the ones that leave you scratching your head and get answered with the same cookie-cutter response? Like that thread where a new member said a pool company maintained their pool, that the pool water was clear and looked good, but they were curious about the water quality and had a good test kit, and they had a toothache too, and they wanted suggestions what to do about their tooth, because they were confused, and can the water be tested with a toothache, or should they wait, or get a dentist to test their water, or...... on and on and on......and sure enough, someone replied (seriously:) "BUY A TEST KIT, YOU'RE DOOMED IF YOU DON'T!!!".

It's annoying getting barraged with ads all the time. That's one of the reasons I enjoy TFP, they're ad free.

It's annoying getting barraged with ads all the time. That's one of the reasons I enjoy TFP, they're ad free.

I feel the same way!

The way we keep the site free of ads is thru the support of members here. CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Please consider joining in the ranks of TFP supporters, every little bit helps.

Maddie :flower:

Maddie, does TFP have an admin that's responsible for making sure a "hacker" (for lack of a better word:) can't steal member information, or CC information from members that want to support the site financially?

Maddie, does TFP have an admin that's responsible for making sure a "hacker" (for lack of a better word:) can't steal member information, or CC information from members that want to support the site financially?
Donations are made through PayPal so they would be the ones that would have your information

Alternatively, I believe you can arrange to send a check if you want to safeguard your credit card information

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.