Help Identifying Pool Make/Model

Jun 10, 2015
Southampton, NJ
I recently purchased a home that came with an above ground pool.
In speaking with the previous owner, they have no information on the make/model.
What prompted this was the search for top caps to replace what are currently heavily rusted.
I've been to a number of local pool supply stores, talked to a couple local "experts", and even contacted Inyo Pools in hopes of identifying the pool make/model based on pictures I've sent them.
Thus far, no one has any idea what the make/model is.

Attached are some images I took recently, hopefully someone here can provide some insight! :)
It is an all steel pool: steel walls, steel supports, steel rail, steel top caps (tested with a magnet).

Here's a link to a gallery of the pool images: Pool - Album on Imgur

Any assistance would be great!

If it is the rust in the picture that is the "heavily rusted", here is what I would do. find a body shop, metal fab shop, buddy... with a sand blaster and have them cleaned off all paint and rust. Next look up in the yellow pages, or on line for a shop that does powder coating. Give them a call and see what it will take to drop them off and have them coated. If you lived close enough to me (and I had the time) I would sand blast them for you and drop them off at my friends business and have them coated in white the next time they run a line of white. The whole deal probably would run you about $150.00

Looks like one that Sears used to sell 30+ yrs ago

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like one that Sears used to sell 30+ yrs ago. My Neighbor has one like it and we had sanded all of the rust off them (which took days) and spray painted them with rustoleum white paint and that was about 10 or so yrs ago and they still look good (no rust)

If it is the rust in the picture that is the "heavily rusted", here is what I would do. find a body shop, metal fab shop, buddy... with a sand blaster and have them cleaned off all paint and rust. Next look up in the yellow pages, or on line for a shop that does powder coating. Give them a call and see what it will take to drop them off and have them coated. If you lived close enough to me (and I had the time) I would sand blast them for you and drop them off at my friends business and have them coated in white the next time they run a line of white. The whole deal probably would run you about $150.00

Thanks for the feedback.

I actually did go to a local metal shop and had the 22 front parts of the top caps I needed made up new. They were able to use one of the caps I had and make the same design. Then I just painted them myself with two coats of primer and two coats of white enamel. Came out looking great. Fabrication cost me $200 and paint was probably around $20-30 or so.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.