Polaris 360 gets stuck

mnsoto

Jun 10, 2015
Tulare, CA
My Polaris 360 gets stuck in the same spot every time. I have replaced the back up valve and the hose is not kinked. The vacuum will make a couple of runs around the pool and once it gets close to where the hose comes out of the pool wall, the vacuum will just sit there until I move it again.

Sounds to me like your hose is getting caught on itself near the wall fitting.

Ours did that on occasion. I ended up adding another swivel connector two feet away from the wall fitting. I have not seen the hose get wrapped around itself since.

You really should run with that screen in place as well. It keeps the small junk out of small hoses inside the 360. No sense in clogging any of those or the nozzles in the cleaner.

Thank you jrs_diesel I will try that.

Sounds to me like your hose is getting caught on itself near the wall fitting.

Ours did that on occasion. I ended up adding another swivel connector two feet away from the wall fitting. I have not seen the hose get wrapped around itself since.

You really should run with that screen in place as well. It keeps the small junk out of small hoses inside the 360. No sense in clogging any of those or the nozzles in the cleaner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.