Lounge chairs from Sam's

MGood

May 31, 2015
Eldridge Iowa
Keter lounge chairs are back in stock! I read where someone was wanting them, so I thought I would pass the info on. Does anyone have the grey and are they good quality? I love the looks of them and the price is amazing!

I ordered mine yesterday!!!!!!! My order had been cxl a while back - from another retailer - they were out of stock everywhere. I can't WAIT to get these in!!! Well, I guess I can wait till my pool is finished - but I am super excited!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
As soon as they arrive I will dump them in the pool and take a shot of them for you MGood.
And for the sake of everyone's ability to hold down their lunch, I will not be a selfie of me in one of them.

You can McGyver it with a little Texas duck tape. Everyone gets introduced to Spanx at some point in their lives. It's guaranteed with a AAA+ rating to remove all that haunts you perfectly just long enough for a photo shoot ;)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.