our pool

Apr 2, 2007
Finally got around to taking some pics of our 30 foot diameter Vogue Impact resin pool - pool is located about 100 feet away from the house, directly beside my raised septic bed (about th size of half a soccer field). I built a raised pad for the pool to get the top of the pool wall even with the septic bed for a future deck that will join the two at grade level.
The solar panels are on the ground on the south side of the pool.
The solar cover reel was custom fabricated by a local using aluminum irrigation tube and custom welded ends with bearings etc.
46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

Wow Matt, no lie when you said there weren't any trees around your pool lol! What a beautiful setting and pool - you must enjoy it a lot!

I like your solar reel, thats why we copied your design - works great!

Finally got around to taking some pics of our 30 foot diameter Vogue Impact resin pool - pool is located about 100 feet away from the house, directly beside my raised septic bed (about th size of half a soccer field). I built a raised pad for the pool to get the top of the pool wall even with the septic bed for a future deck that will join the two at grade level.
The solar panels are on the ground on the south side of the pool.
The solar cover reel was custom fabricated by a local using aluminum irrigation tube and custom welded ends with bearings etc.
DCFC5149.jpg

DCFC5141.jpg

DCFC5145.jpg
WOW looks great I have a 27 round and saw other with smaller pools put the reel in the center, I had the Idea of doing this a year ago and jut bought the reel a few weeks ago. I am planning on doing this this weekend and have a few concerns. 1 did you need additional straps? 2 how far apart did you put your post? is it easy to winbd up and unwind?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.