Bio-Active Report

I tried this product recommended by my pool service and it was a disaster. After application the pool turned cloudy the next day and by the afternoon was green with algae. Additional problems incurred were the suction flow through the skimmer was impaired for two days and I had to run a hose in the line to give me brief periods of suction. Then had to go through a step by step check to see why I lost suction. Oen and check the trap, examine the valves until finally backwashing the filter proved to be effective which adds cleaning and recharging the filter to the correction process. If this is not a convincing reason not to buy this product check the Amazon and Leslies reviews on the product

Re: Thoughts on bio-active cya reducer

Thanks for letting us know. We certainly have had mostly negative results with this product. One positive result was just reported today in this thread. In your case, it sounds like you ended up with an algae bloom that clogged your suction/filter system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.