Lab results,clear water.

Raising CYA is easy. You just buy some stabilizer, pour it in a hole-less sock and tie it off and set it in the skimmer, or dangle it in front of a return or tie it off on something that floats. The sock in the skimmer is less work.

attachment.php

attachment.php

To raise the FC fast, get some bleach in there before algae gets a toehold.

What adds what and how to add it Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals
How to use poolmath to figure quantities. Pool School - PoolMath

Raising CYA is easy. You just buy some stabilizer, pour it in a hole-less sock and tie it off and set it in the skimmer, or dangle it in front of a return or tie it off on something that floats. The sock in the skimmer is less work.

attachment.php

attachment.php

To raise the FC fast, get some bleach in there before algae gets a toehold.

What adds what and how to add it Pool School - Recommended Pool Chemicals
How to use poolmath to figure quantities. Pool School - PoolMath

Richard, every time I see that second pic I laugh a little inside. Ever see a product called truck nutz?

When you say lab tested, what do you mean? If you had to send the water away for analysis I would not trust the FC/CC/TC readings to be accurate. Too much time between sampling and testing. If you meant lab in the pool store, well I dont need to say more... If you have direct access to a local lab though then I assume your readings are good to go!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.