At the Opry...

SeanB

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Well, for those of you who have been keeping up with my posts about my daughter Savannah and her singing... she's now venturing out to the local opry's to perform. It's great stage experience plus she gets to perform with a live band. Of course the opry crowd is up there in age a bit so they ask her to perform primarily older songs, but this is one of my favorites. She had kind of a bad head cold that night, but still did a great job.

[youtube:1wo64tml]mLAM1TN91_c[/youtube:1wo64tml]

You never know! It has happened before! I suggest you start with the reservations, etc. NOW. The hotels tend to stay fairly full (although with the economy it may not be a problem! :shock: )

Check out The Ryman's web site - http://www.ryman.com - on the left about half way down there is a button for info on how to make your own record at the Ryman! Santa's coming soon!! :wink:

Karen

Thanks. I've been before but I guess I missed the recording studio. Of course, that's just a novelty - but I'm sure she'd want to do that. She's been doing some real studio work as well recently. We are probably going to be making a cover songs cd for her to sell when she performs at the opry's as well.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.