St Augustine, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
As a new person here who has made a few mistakes during my water testing, I think it would be great if Dave or waterbear wrote up a more detailed set of instructions for using the Taylor 2006 or TF 100 Test Kits. The instructions that came on the TF 100 are great but there is only so much space there for Dave to put everything. I think if someone could post something more detailed on each of the test, possibly with pictures, it would be helpful to many especially the new people.

I personally was testing my CH wrong at first as I was not waiting for a true blue color. Originally I was using the purplish blue as my endpoint. I also know that the pictures and instructions from the Taylor site on the CYA test really clarify things for people. waterbear gave me the great tip of adding the drops until the color does not change any further. The last drop that changed will be your reading.

Anyway, just a thought. :mrgreen:

Yes, I am aware that there are posts all over the message board, but my thought was to possibly include them all into one source for the Pool School.

Just a suggestion. :-D

waterbear.... c'mon, I am not so much of a noob that you have to pull the old "Use the Search Function" on me... LOL :p

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.