Scrubbing

You're brushing, not scrubbing. A pool brush is pretty much just a stiff push broom.

For whatever reason, dust and pollen that lands in the pool likes to stick to the wall. Consider it dusting, not scrubbing. You just want to get it off there and into circulation so the filter can grab it.

I LOVE to brush my pool! It is so therapeutic. I usually do it late at night with the music on, a big cup of coffee and everyone has gone to bed. I do mine multiple times a week. I also have a robot that gets used pretty much daily. I can tell when it needs to be brushed the ole Z just doesn't get it it quite like I do.

A lot of times I am running the robot at the same time and I talk to it when it surfaces. My neighbors must think I am nuts.

Sometimes I can get through two beers or cups of coffee brushing my pool. I usually do it early in the morning or late in the evening to avoid the heat. Peaceful.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.