Keep getting check cell light

May 17, 2014
Hesperia, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I installed the CircuPool Si 45 plus last year after using liquid for 3 or 4 years after my Aquapure 1400 quite after 5 years. The Si 45 plus had a 7 year warranty and has only been in use for a year. I have flushed it out with water and used the acid mixture to remove the build up. I have been checking it daily starting on Fri 5 June and it does not work with out the acid wash. If i need to clean it every day does that mean it is going out? I like when I don't have to add the chlorine all the time. Does anyone have any experience with the CircuPool brand?

I've only had mine a a little less than a month. I assume you got it from discountsaltpool.com? Call them and see what they have to say about it. They've been very nice and knowledgeable when I've called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did call them today from work and they said the system may need to be re-set. I am off on Friday so I will call when I am by it and they will walk me through the process. It has worked for two days in a row so far. I installed the cell backwards also to see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the advice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.