I got CONVERTED INTO THE BBB RELIGION

Dec 13, 2007
Hello guys, I got a 35,000 gal pool and I'm a new converter into the BBB RELIGION!!!!!. Turned my swamp algae pool from green to clean in a week I got after pics but I didn't take any before pics and it has me ****** offff :grrrr: . Now I need to buy a good test kit cause I did everything by eyes and mad chlorine :?

Anyways here is the after pic after a week of heavy dose of bleach :)

Welcome to TFP!!

Always good to hear from a convert :wink:

I would recommend the TF 100 kit (see my sig) - I know that Dave is committed to quality and service with his product! If you can get a Taylor 2006 - K direct, that would also be a good kit (I trust Dave's chems, some warehouses don't take care of the reagents/ kits properly :x - why spend the $ if you aren't sure you can trust the chems?)

Glad you 'saw the light' :) I hope the pool remains trouble free! If you have any questions for us, we're always happy to answer :goodjob:

waste said:
Welcome to TFP!!

Always good to hear from a convert :wink:

I would recommend the TF 100 kit (see my sig) - I know that Dave is committed to quality and service with his product! If you can get a Taylor 2006 - K direct, that would also be a good kit (I trust Dave's chems, some warehouses don't take care of the reagents/ kits properly :x - why spend the $ if you aren't sure you can trust the chems?)

Glad you 'saw the light' :) I hope the pool remains trouble free! If you have any questions for us, we're always happy to answer :goodjob:

Definitely getting the TF100kit, thanks for such a great site Waste... ohh wasteee reminds me I need to backwash again :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.