Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Has anyone used one of these?

Amazon.com : Intex Auto Pool Cleaner : Swimming Pool Suction Cleaners : Patio, Lawn Garden

I understand it just stirs up debris for your skimmer to capture rather than sucking it up itself. But that's all I really need. I just get some fine silt on the bottom that I end up vacuuming almost daily.

I'm thinking for under $100, this might be worth a try. My only concern is that I'll have to replace my Hayward eyeball with the stock Intex one again in order to hook this up. Or fashion a new tee adapter on the return side with a ball valve to switch it over.

I have one and it does pick up stuff. I used it durning my SLAM. There is a pic in the my Slam process link that shows how much it can pick up. It does not go on the suction side. It works off of the return side pressure. As long as you have good pressure it works great.

I'll check out your SLAM thread, thanks! The Amazon reviews are pretty good. I'll think I'll order one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.