Whoohoo! I'm Now a 2-Speeder!

Hey Congrats Mike! We didn't get ours installed today. It was too windy and the DH didn't want to mess with it. So we're going to shoot for tomorrow! I can't wait for those lower bills. We just switched from Cirro :( to StarTex this month also. That put us back at our original Cirro rate :-D So with winter approaching (sorta), we'll be good to go.

Good luck on your install!

This may not be for everyone, but instead of purchasing a complete two speed pump, I just purchased a two speed motor that fit my existing pump. Works great! Also saved several hundred dollars, and replumbing work.

Good deal! One of the reasons I went with the Optiflo is that it's a drop-in replacement for the one I have now, and has the discharge oriented like I need to fit my cart. Plus, I couldn't argue with the price - $243.94 shipped to my door. :mrgreen: Now I just have to figure out what i'm going to do with the two extra pumps I'm going to have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.