Howdy from Texas

jtburf

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
Howdy,

Jtburf here from the Lone Star State, our first pool was installed Saturday 6/6/15.

Not the largest in the world, however for the boss lady and myself it should scratch our itch for several years to come.

Our deck should be installed Tuesday of this week, floated all day Sunday and loving it already.

I had plumbed it, did not like the cheapo hoses.20150606_082951.jpg20150606_111240.jpg20150607_102904.jpg

Howdy Houston from next door in San Antonio! :wave: Glad to have you with us. Great things come in small packages, so enjoy your new watering hole. :) Make sure you take a moment to read some of the our most common and vital links below in my sig to keep you ahead of the game with clear water. Also, if you haven't done so already, make sure you get one of the recommended test kits (i.e. TF-100 below) as well. The proper test kit is everything. Why? Because we've all learned (from personal experience) you cannot reply on pool store tests, test strips, or simple over-the-counter kits. They don't read Free Chlorine (FC) or Cyanuric Acid (CYA) levels accurately or to the high levels we need. If you have any questions, just ask. Have a great Texas day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.