Hello and thanks!

Jun 8, 2015
Durham, NC
This is the start of my third season as a pool owner, and I just want to tell everyone at this site thank you. I have been lurking around the edges and following posts and gaining information through basic Google searches which have always ended at TFP, and finally decided to (pardon the pun) take the plunge and join. The information available here, and the friendly and knowledgeable posts have been invaluable. I just bought a Taylor 2006 test kit and have committed to kicking the pool store to the curb. I couldn't have made that decision without the help of this site. Thanks again; I look forward to many hours of learning and possibly someday, offering a bit of my own advice!

Welcome! You are doing great already! Just having a good test kit gets you out of the pool store!

Can you please add what kind of filter you have? That is very important info. to have IF you have any problems. Not that I think you will with your great start!

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.