Any changes needed?

poolnj

Gold Supporter
Jun 9, 2013
I finished balancing my pool and I'm nervous that I put in too much CYA. Also, the water is crystal clear, but thought I would post the numbers in case the levels should be tweaked. (For example, should I raise my TA slightly?)

FC: 7
CC: 0
PH: 7.6
TA: 100
CH: 110
CYA: 55-60

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I finished balancing my pool and I'm nervous that I put in too much CYA. Also, the water is crystal clear, but thought I would post the numbers in case the levels should be tweaked. (For example, should I raise my TA slightly?)

FC: 7
CC: 0
PH: 7.6
TA: 100
CH: 110
CYA: 55-60

Thoughts?

Thanks!
I think you should just go swimming. :splash:

Tip: The last row in poolmath is labelled Suggested Goal Levels. If you select TFP, vinyl, and bleach, it will fill in the suggested levels for you in the rows above. As long as you keep FC above the minimum number for your CYA, there's no problem with your CYA. When you get to TA, note the suggested level is 70-90+. Your TA is 100. That's 90+. You don't need to add any. So just plug 100 in as your target, it will say add nothing, and move on down the list. If you ever drop below 70, then you'll need to set a target number that's 70-90. Same thing applies to CYA. Plug your current 60 in as your goal and move along. You don't need to do anything tonight but enjoy.

Tomorrow, add the daily dose of bleach.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.