New Pool Build - Katy, TX

Vitaly!!! I was so excited to see an update! It's amazing how much the water color changed from August. I really thought it was beautiful then, but now it's such a gorgeous blue. I like it better than the greenish hue.

Your entire space is fabulous. It feels like I'm looking at a tropical get-away! And all the lush green plants are a perfect contrast to the water color! The water reminds me of our blue skies on a crisp fall day after a front has come through! You guys did a terrific job with all your choices!

It was such a fun build to follow. Any more of your music videos from the build? I especially loved those!

Take care,
Suz.

Vitaly!!! I was so excited to see an update! It's amazing how much the water color changed from August. I really thought it was beautiful then, but now it's such a gorgeous blue. I like it better than the greenish hue.

Your entire space is fabulous. It feels like I'm looking at a tropical get-away! And all the lush green plants are a perfect contrast to the water color! The water reminds me of our blue skies on a crisp fall day after a front has come through! You guys did a terrific job with all your choices!

It was such a fun build to follow. Any more of your music videos from the build? I especially loved those!

Take care,
Suz.
Thank you for such wonderful comments, I was begging to think I am reading part of a poem. We are enjoying it very much, at the same time it's a lot of work keeping up with maintenance and landscaping. However, it's worth it. I love that we spend so much more time outside.

Vitaly

Take care,
Suz.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

I just stumbled across this thread looking for natural tile/coping options.

I absolutely love the boulder look for the tile and coping.

Is there anything I need to think about before deciding to go this route?

My waterfall and slide is made out of gunite, so I saw this and thought this make work perfect!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.