Square spa design questions

spool

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 12, 2014
New England - MA
I'm curious how forum members with square spa's configured seating areas and steps. Would love some feedback before I start building our pool/spa. What do you love? What would you change?

One thing I am considering is a different pebble finish in the spa. My pebble finish in the pool will be wetedge prism matrix. I was considering the wetedge Primera stone (a polished pebble finish) for the spa to reduce wear/tear on my wife and friends expensive bikinis...

I have an attached square spa. The spa is 7x7, it has jets on three of the four sides. Seating is designed for two people on each bench, so in accommodates six people as a spa or as a hot tub, eight (with two not having jets). My pool is PebbleTec, so to save on bathing suits, we had the seating benches tiled. The spa is at the same water level as my pool, so to step down into it there is a step set at a 45% angle across the corner where you enter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.