sand? or pollen ? or?

Ok i finally got a pic of what i got in my pool, only comes when my sandpump is on, i have tried to sweep it and it looks like it disappears into dust but eventually i get more....I'm wondering if my sandpump is blowing sand into the pool or like someone said to me before if it's pollen or very fine silt. It has rained and actually is raining today. I wanted to vacuum my pool but since it's raining i cant, i wanted to show u what it looks like in the vaccum bag. Hopefully tomorrow I can take the pic, but for now this is all i got, i know not the best quality but best i can do for now

Attachments

• vscocam-photo-1.jpg
    vscocam-photo-1.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 30
  • vscocam-photo-2.jpg
    vscocam-photo-2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 30
  • vscocam-photo-3.jpg
    vscocam-photo-3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 30
Looks like dead algae to me. Can you post a complete set of test results?

If you can pick it up between your thumb and finger and it's gritty, that's another story but your description and you pic exactly describe dead algae brought on by not enough chlorine in your pool. A full set of test results will help us confirm that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.