E mail account

Feb 10, 2008
Gilbert AZ
I'm using Outlook Express for my e mail and I'm trying to set up a second account for my Wife. I have the second e mail address setup on my Internet provider. It appears that I can send to her, but I can't receive. Does anybody have any experiance with this?

That would be the password associated with the new email account you created. That's what it is supposed to do. Just enter the email password for the account in question. As far as changing the name, each email account needs a unique name, that's why it changed it. You can name your email accounts anything you want, it's just a description, as long as you enter the proper server addresses.

I keep getting this responce
There was a problem logging onto your mail server. Your Password was rejected. Account: 'pop.west.cox.net ', Server: 'pop.west.cox.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

Should I use the same password that I have for my account or a differant one?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.