Newbie!!

Ellep

Jun 4, 2015
Plano, texas
Hi everyone! I'm Elle from Dallas and a first time pool owner. We just bought our house a year ago and the whole pool experience has been a roller coaster! I thought we could just hire a pool company to take care of it for us but we have quickly learned that they are pretty much useless and I can do a better job myself, so I ended up here! Thanks for all the help so far!

I have been reading through all the info and just purchased a Dolphin Z5 and now I am thinking about working on the chemicals myself as well. It's a lot for me to take in. Working full time and taking care of my 2 year old twins while my husband works and then layer pool care on top of it! Whew! So with all that being said I am sure you will see a lot of me and I will be asking a ton of questions. I look forward to getting to know you all. :p

WOW! Working full time WITH 2 yr old twins??????? Tired, need sleep...................then taking care of your pool! Your plate is full!

You will LOVE it here! It will be easy to take care of your pool and oh so much cheaper!

The first thing you need to get is a good test kit. See my siggy below to find the link to them.

I am a Kindergarten teacher so some of what you go through! My guess is the pool is a wonderful way to wear those little darlings out so they will want to go to bed at night!

Let us know when your test kit comes in and we can help you learn how to use it!

Kim

Welcome, glad you're here. It is a bit overwhelming at first but it does not take long to catch on. Ask any questions, there is always someone here to help you.