Builder fighting me on Robot

What are his arguments?
Once you shoot each of them down you can have him do it your way.
If his argument is good, you can still overrule him, it's your dime.
Behind the scenes he may get more favorable package pricing on the total-pentair-package that he does not fully pass on to you.

He needs to be reset.
I think the PB technical support manual suggests:
Give him a sharp palm smack to the forehead and in a commanding voice say "Snap out of it"

The problem you are going to run into is that he is going to credit you the wholesale price of the Pentair and charge you retail for the finish upgrade. That is unless the Pentair had a line item cost in your contract.

I agree with others, he works for you

Love my robot!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
He hasn't gotten one check! Been raining too much

I responded with

Ok

I'm feeling a lot of push back on this from you. And not feeling like my question is ever going to get answered or addressed.

He responded with $875. Nothing more in the email.

Is that a decent price to get get credited?

Is that the added price to get a robot or the amount credited back by NOT getting "the Pentair"?
For that matter what cleaner was going to be included? Pentair makes a LOT of different cleaners.

Did you never bother to find out WHAT cleaner was going to be included? It must have been a pretty nice one for that price.
Maybe it was a boosted pressure cleaner and now you do not need to pay for the addition pump and electrical, etc.

Amanda, much of the credit has to do with what is coming off. It is very easy to look at a build sheet and price out what is coming off. Likely a cleaner and a booster pump. If that is the case, his amount may be a little light. Without more info, we can't be of too much assistance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.