New Pool, New Pool Owner

Jun 4, 2015
NNJ
Hi! Soo glad i found this site! We just bought an AGP from The Pool Factory. It's the Salt Water 8000, 15x30 size. It's sitting on a huge pallet in my driveway. Everywhere we shopped around, they gave us the name of only 2 installation companies. I didn't like the sound of 1, and I'm uncomfortable with only having 1 other option. I like to be able to shop around and compare, ya' know? Especially when I'll be spending quite a bit to have someone level my property. I'm in northern NJ, does anyone know of installers in this area? We don't want to attempt it ourselves, since we are new to this and since leveling is such an important part of the job!

I'm sure I'll be back with tons of questions once it's installed...which will hopefully be before the summer is over! :D Thanks!

Welcome Chaos! :wave: You WILL get lots of advice here as needed. In the meantime, while you are waiting for your pool to be set-up, please consider reading the links you see below in my sig. Also, if you haven't done so already, obtain one of the recommended test kits (see TF-100 Link below) so you can test your own water. That cannot be over-emphasized. Local stores simply won't point you in the right direction. Lastly, feel free to update your profile settings to include your pool info/equipment in the "signature" so everyone will see your pool specifics each time you post. Welcome to TFP, and ask ALL the question you need!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.