Polaris 3900sport - Getting stuck at Table

Having trouble with my Polaris 3900 sport. Not sure there is anything I can do, but thought I would ask. Our pool has a table in it. The Polaris is almost exactly the same size as the distance between the table leg and the side of the pool. Sometimes it hits the leg or the edge of the pool, and turns or gets pulled backwards. But, Inevitably, at least 2-3x per week, at some point, the Polaris' trajectory aims it right for that gap and it wedges itself in. The wheels turning, and making it squeeze itself in to the point it cannot be pulled backwards.

Wondering if anyone had a similar issues with any cleaner and if they cam up with a solution. Thinking about gluing something to the sides to make it wider so it doesn't fit. or maybe some sort of bumper... That would work most of the time. Still Occasionally it if comes to the table after climbing the adjacent wall, it makes its way around the table and wraps the water line... Don't think there is anything I can do about that.

Thanks for any help.

-Dave

can you shorten the hose so it doesn't reach that point or is that going to affect the cleaning of the rest of the pool. You can purchase a "Double acting back up valve" so it will reverse more often rather than spending so much time jamming itself.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.