Pressure Gauge

Divin Dave

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Oct 2, 2013
Longview, Texas
WoW!

So I had to order some more R-0013 from tftestkits. I figured I would go ahead and get one of those fancy glycerin filled pressure gauges while I was at it. My original gauge at 1 1/2 years old is a bit sticky now and then and not really the most reader friendly because of the small size of it.

Anyways, I just got it in the mail and I am IMPRESSED! This thing seems to be very high quality with a big gauge that is easy to read, in both Bar and PSI. Seems to be a great product for an excellent value.

Now to put it on and give it a go to see how it works long term. There is even a little brass button on top to relieve any internal pressure so that you can get the most accurate reading possible.

Pics really dont do it justice.

I bought one last year and my PB asked how much I paid for it. He couldn't believe it, he thought it cost at least $40.00 and that it was was one of the nicest he had seen in awhile. I love mine. It is so easy to read and works flawlessly.

Just the fact that it only goes to 30psi instead of 60psi is an improvement. On top of that it is bigger and glycerin filled. So much easier to see pressure changes.

yup. Man this thing is nice!

Wow, I didn't even know they where available from TFTestkits.net.

- - - Updated - - -

absoutely Jason. Big big difference.

Just the fact that it only goes to 30psi instead of 60psi is an improvement. On top of that it is bigger and glycerin filled. So much easier to see pressure changes.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just ordered some reagent refills... wish I'd known these were available. I ordered a replacement gauge from amazon a few days ago. :neutral:

Wait, you're saying they make gauges you don't have to tap repeatedly to ensure a proper reading?

I thought that was how you're SUPPOSED to get a reading! Kind of like how my husband taps the screen of his phone with increasing pressure when it doesn't open apps fast enough. ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.