Getting no flow with new aqua pure 1400

May 26, 2015
new orleans, la
Changed out sensor about four months ago. Changed cell one week ago. Aqua pure 1400. Now getting intermittent no flow. I have read that there is a "reset" button? I see a reset button on the panel. Is this it? Or, is there a reset button on the small adapter piece that connects the flow sensor to the panel? Thanks.

There is a small circuit board into which plugs the sensor cable. On the edge of that board is a tiny white button that says "CAL" nearby. Next to the button is a tiny LED that should be steady ON. If not, push and hold the white button for 5 seconds, and the LED should illuminate steady green ON. That re-calibrates the sensor. Hopefully this will fix your problem.

Turn off the system and unplug the little board and then reinstall it. Turn on the system, wait for about 5 minutes, and then hold the little white button for 5 seconds. This will calibrate the sensor.

Do you have a VS or 2-speed pump? You need to make sure that you do have enough flow.

I assume the button that says "salinity" is the one to push? By 2 speed pump you mean "on and off"? If so, yes it does not have a variable speed. I also don't see a tiny green LED.
No, you have to open up the panel to access the circuit boards. The button is on the small board that the sensor plugs into. It's tiny, on the edge of the board. The LED is also tiny and looks like a resistor, but is actually an LED. The fact that you don't see it shows it's not on. I didn't shut my system off, I just pushed the button down and held it for 5 seconds. Then the light came on steady. You can't miss it when its lit. The Jandy tech support guy was on the phone with me when I did this. Good luck!

It sounds like you have a single speed pump. A 2-speed pump has two different speeds that it can run, high or low.

The calibration button is on the small adapter board that you plugged the sensor into and then plugged that board into the main board when you installed the new sensor.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Really appreciate your help ping. I changed out the sensor a few months back. I have a new spare sensor that came with the new cell that I installed. As of this morning "flow". Next time I see a "no flow" I'll change out the sensor. Seems like a sensor would last more than a couple of months but who knows.

The newest trisensor doesn't use the adaptor board. It does have a selection for program A or B. Check the included instructions to make sure you have selected the right program.

How old is your unit?

I'm pretty sure that a 2007 system would not have the 02 11 0A 10 software. However, if that's what your system is showing, then I'm not sure why it's not working. If you're getting good flow, it should be working. Maybe a call to Jandy/Zodiac would be helpful.

Rechecked and it is 02 11 0A 10. 3 months ago I changed out sensor and I've been running program A for about 3 months and have not had problem. No Flow issue didn't show up until a week ago when i changed out the cell. when system initially powers up, flow. it is sometime later in the day that "no flow" lights up. Talked to Jandy and they suggested to reinstall the sensor from step one. They thought that maybe some gunk got on sensor in the process of installing the new cell. Went through installing sensor from step one exactly as instructions described. So far, 24 hours in, and have not had issues.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.