Landscaped around AGP

Pools are like homes, cars, and just about anything else out there in that if you line-up 50 people and ask them to show you their favorite style, you'll get 50 different answers. I think you have a very nice set-up, and it's obvious you put quite a bit of thought and work into that project. Kudos to you! :goodjob:

Pools are like homes, cars, and just about anything else out there in that if you line-up 50 people and ask them to show you their favorite style, you'll get 50 different answers. I think you have a very nice set-up, and it's obvious you put quite a bit of thought and work into that project. Kudos to you! :goodjob:

I appreciate that.. Now that I looked at those pics I realized I changed up the look a little as well on the deck this year.... Pics below

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Another pretty cool thing that my wife found on pinterest....Instead of the same old towel hooks she got boat cleats and painted them... pretty neat and get a ton of compliments... This pic is taken last year before the deck staining.

I appreciate that.. Now that I looked at those pics I realized I changed up the look a little as well on the deck this year.... Pics
dk3.jpg
[/URL]

Ok I hope this posts the right pic- I LOVE those lounge chairs! If you don't mind sharing- where did you purchase? And I love the towel hangers too! Everything looks great- nice job!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.