Hayward OmniLogic Wireless Waterproof Remote

Not sure why one would want that waterproof remote at that cost. I took wife's old iphone, bought a lifeproof case for it and am using that. The optimum would probably be an ipad mini with lifeproof case. The ipad mini would make a great remote for pool and you can always use it as a tablet. This of course assumes you have wifi out by your pool. I'm not sure if the Hayward remote communicates directly to the Omnilogic or via wifi?

These have not been released these yet. They should be available in the next few weeks. In the interim, the app is working great and is an option until then.

I was just told that there is a new release date of September 2015 for the water proof remote. Is this correct?

The app is very buggy on my system. I just got it up and running yesterday so I need to get used to it but it is not easy to use. It looks like it will be easy to use when they get all of the bugs worked out though.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.