Second season with pool, new to the forum

May 29, 2015
Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
My wife and I had our pool installed a year ago this month. Things generally went well, but there have been a few growing pains. There was the not so reliable installer. The salesman that included a package of pristine blue products that they happen to carry. The conversion to chlorine after realizing that is the best way to go. The purchase of hundreds of dollars of chemicals from my another local pool store after taking them a water sample to achieve that conversion. i recently discovered your forum, and hope to make this season an enjoyable one. I've been to pool school, but have much to learn, and I think this forum will be a great help.

Carl

Welcome Carl. I was the same like you last year. Lots of $$ down the drain and poor advice from people we thought "should" know better. :confused: Well, now that you're with TFP, I have no doubt you will have an emjoyable swimming season. If you haven't already done so, make sure you check-out the vital links in my signature below. They help tremendously. :D