Hello and Thanks you from NE PA

Mar 6, 2014
Northeast PA
Found this site at the beginning of last year. Was in the process of researching the purchase of a pool. Found some great info on this site and had my pool installed last year.

Knew from the beginning I was going to follow the TFP method from the start. Pool and above ground 18' x 45' was completed last May and started off with the wealth of information to care for it on this site. No problems at all last year pool was great tried to talk coworkers into following this method but guess you cannot convince everyone.

Went through the process of closing my pool last year again with the help of this site opened the pool beginning of April and guess what a crystal clear pool. I am more then sold on this pool care method.

Due to crazy work schedule and wife and four kids keeping me busy I purchased the stenner pump and chlorine tank over winter. Was tossing around salt water system but can honestly say I am glad I purchased the stenner. Once I got it set not hard when you do a little math the pool basically runs itself. Still check it everyday but again so far another trouble free pool year and just reassures me that the people and advice on this site are top notch. I guess my only thing left is to actually log on my computer to fill in all my info for my pool.

Just want to say again this is a great site with a wealth of information that I continue to read and learn from everyday.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk