Inground spa fittings question ..

That looks like a regular return eyeball fitting. Or 2/3 of it. The last piece screws into the return pipe in the wall. Is the ring broken or something? When you screw it on it should stay put. Any pool store should have them. Can't help with the last question. I know they make different size holes in them, but I don't know if that's what you mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are real hard to screw on due the outer part of the ring hitting the spa surface .
I had my entire pool and spa fibertech coated and i guess they built it up a little to high around the jets.
Was maybe trying to find a jet that would screw in the existing hole , but maybe a adjustable one with different spray patterns ??

Hit Google up for directional return fittings or eyeball return fittings. Maybe they make more kinds than I have seen. I know they make some that go way off to the side, then the different size eyeball ones. If you take the remaining piece out, you can put the three pieces together and screw it all in as one piece. That may be easier than trying to do the ring by itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.