Hello everyone from the newb in Kentucky

Just want to introduce myself to this forum having recently bought one of the small above ground Intex pool for my nephews aged 9 and 6.First time pool owner-user so bear with me for being stupid until I master the pool......anyway just saying hello from a new pool owner to all of you here.

Hello there! You will LOVE having the pool!

Just make sure to get a good test kit so you do not get "pool stored". Yeah they will test the water for free but is it really free if you have to buy all kinds of stuff to "fix" your water? Nope :(

We can help you keep your water clean and clear for the kids.

Look at my siggy for the test kits we all use and love. With one of these kits (the TF-100 is the best buy) and chlorine you can save so much money and have a nice pool!

Let us know what if any questions you have.

Kim

Thanks everyone for the welcome.I used to work for a pool company that built inground swimming pools.That's all I done,was the construction part and none of the opening and maintaining part so this is new to me,the maintaining part.Right off I bought the 3 way test kit for chlorine/bromine & ph.Have had no trouble yet but with such a small pool,630 gallons,I know,mud puddle compared to some of the others,but I do want to keep it safe because it would break my heart if my little nephews got sick or something because of the pool.I usually keep to myself so you probably won't hear much out of me unless I need ya'lls help about something.Thanks again for the welcome.