Puzzled with blank display

burkhm

May 18, 2015
Frederick, Maryland
My six year old pool is equipped with a Smart Control system and a Hayward H400 heater. I have been attempting to get my heater to work by replacing both ignition control board and the display board. I couldn't get the heater to ignite and kept getting an IF error code. Eventually, the code changed to LO without me doing anything. I decided to change out the flame sensor and while I did this, I also cleaned out the filters very good. Now, the heater display board is blank and when I attempt to turn the pump on using the Smart System, I'll hear a click and nothing. I'm thinking the pump not turning on has something to do with the heater. Any suggestions? Thank you!!!

Burkhm, I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about your Smart control system. Not sure if you have resolved your issue by now, but this reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. We apologize for the delay, and thank you for checking-in with TFP. Have a great day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.