Overheard today at the pool store...

tcasto

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 25, 2013
Bucks County PA
Hi Just thought I would share some things my hubby overheard today at the pool store:

"In my next life I want to be a pool, so I will be catered to." Customer #1 waiting for advice from pool store guy :lol:
"In my next life, I want to be a rock, so I don't have to think." Customer #2 waiting for pool store guy's advice:confused:

"My pool water is grey." Customer #3 talking to pool guy
"If you shock your pool too drastically, there will be metal in the water and that will cause your pool to appear grey." - Pool guy

My hubby happily popped in to purchase 2 bags of salt - and left. ;) He is thrilled that we are taking care of the pool ourselves - thanks to this site and all your help!:)

And we bought the salt at the local store because it is more convenient than fighting the weekend shopping traffic to get to Home Depot or Lowes.

But thank you again! I love learning new things and everytime I fish around on this site, I learn something new that helps us stay out of the pool store advice line!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.