recommendations for solar cover, ladder, and ladder pad. best buy for money?

georgiadawg

Jul 15, 2014
Eastanollee GA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Hi, setting up our 22 ft diameter round above ground pool. Need recommendations for solar cover. Didn't use one last year, and there were several times the water was just too cold, especially when we had multiple days with rain or cloud.

Also, what is a good thing to use for pad underneath the ladder? Couldn't find anything last year that worked and would STAY down. Do they make any weighted ones?

On the subject of ladders.....recommendations for a better ladder than the rickety one that came with the pool. Again, best buy for function.

Thanks!!

For solar covers the general thought seems to be save your money and get the thin one. They all seem to last about 3 seasons and the thinner ones are much easier to handle, with similar effectiveness. I think I bought mine from solarcovers.com and have been satisfied.

I just bought a space age solar cover...with silver underside...from this place....
24' round solar pool cover

I hot a 24' round...it only cost 89 bucks. The price is great if you have Two weeks to waith for it to be made by the manufacturer. Because they dont have any notation about this on website beware. It takes a full 14 days. So if you got the time to wait it is worth the 40 dollar savings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.