Should I go ahead and SLAM?

I've had the wind pick up and blow lots of grass in the pool when I was mowing. Just let the skimmers do their thing and run the pool cleaner if you've got one. Make sure your FC stays above minimum as usual and it should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had the wind pick up and blow lots of grass in the pool when I was mowing. Just let the skimmers do their thing and run the pool cleaner if you've got one. Make sure your FC stays above minimum as usual and it should be fine.

Was there just stuff floating EVERYWHERE in it? It sure seems like it will take a while to get it all out. I forgot to mention that it poured rain right afterwards so I wasn't able to skim any off the top with my leaf rake before it starting raining. So, when it started pouring it all sank around in the pool. I am also having problems with my Polaris 280. I started a post in the cleaners forum if anyone has time to go over and read it.

I had enough that it completely filled one of my skimmers and the suction from the pump crushed the basket because I was only pulling from the skimmers. The other basket had a decent amount in it too. I'll see if I can find your 280 thread. I've never had to repair mine, but I've read about them some to know what to expect.

I had enough that it completely filled one of my skimmers and the suction from the pump crushed the basket because I was only pulling from the skimmers. The other basket had a decent amount in it too. I'll see if I can find your 280 thread. I've never had to repair mine, but I've read about them some to know what to expect.

Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.